Kids Club Account
Heartland Credit Union’s Kids Club is a great way for children (birth-12) to start learning to save their hard earned money, birthday money or loose change. All members ages birth to 12 are automatically enrolled in the club.
Kids Club members will receive the following benefits:
- Club savings card that allows children to earn a prize after so many deposits.
- An invitation to all of Heartland Credit Union’s special Kids Club events.
Minimum deposit of $5 and $1 one time membership fee required. In order to receive the club benefits, the account must be in active status.
- Pocket Cents - A free site to introduce young people to the benefits of credit unions and the importance of setting financial goals.
- H.I.P. Pocket Change - U.S. Mint for Kids.
- Learning Network - Online almanac, dictionary, encyclopedia and homework help.